Chicken, Shiitake Mushroom & Coriander Pizza
- 3 tbl olive oil
- 350gm of boneless chicken
- 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 100gm of portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tbl fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 pizza bases
- 1 tbl chilli oil
- 180gm shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato paste
Broil King Pizza Stone
- Brush chicken with olive oil, season with salt, pepper and chillies. Place on grill on MEDIUM (180°c) until breasts are cooked thoroughly, turning once during cooking. Slice thinly.
- Place whole red peppers on grill to cook until hot but not completely cooked. Cool slightly, then thinly slice the peppers, green onions, and mushrooms. Toss with remaining olive oil, red chilli, coriander and salt and pepper. Pour out excess oil, cover, and set aside.
- Preheat pizza stone by placing in cold barbecue and setting barbecue by turning the two outside burners to HIGH and leaving the middle burners turned off, allowing it to heat up for at least 10 minutes.
- Brush the pizza bases with tomato paste. Place chicken evenly over the crust, then sprinkle with vegetables and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Reduce heat to MEDIUM (200°C). Cook pizza until the base is crisp and golden and the cheese is bubbling. Slice and serve hot.